Flap Less Dental Implants is a kind of dental implant surgery in which there is no need to cut & open [reflect] gingival flap [gums] tissue, and dental implant is placed through a small window [hole] in gum [soft tissue].
In a flap less procedure, a dental implant is installed through the mucosal tissues without elevating a flap.
Dr Viral Patel also uses computer guided techniques to place flap less dental implants with a pin point accuracy & within very short time patient can get temporary fixed crowns.
Flap Less Dental Implants
The main advantages are as follows
- Atraumatic & less invasive procedure
- Reduced surgical time
- Minimum Bleeding
- No need to cut the gum tissues
- No need to take the stiches [sutures]
- Incresed patient comfort
- Immediately after teeth [crowns] can be made
- Chances of complications & post operative pain are also almost nil
- Cosmetically also gives best soft tissue results
- Post operative bone loss is also very minimal
- Excellent soft tissue – dental implant seal is achieved
Patient also can immediately join the routine
But at the same time it requires very precise surgical technique and only very highly skilled & trained dental implantologist like dr prof viral patel only should attempt flap less or stitch less dental implant surgeries.