Generally, we go to dentist when we have some pain in our teeth or some problems related to teeth. Denture is used as a replacement of teeth, missing teeth and for surrounding issues. If you belong to Ahmedabad, then you search for the best Dentist Ahmedabad doctor in Google. By searching in Google you will get all related information of dentist Ahmedabad.
Role of the dentist Ahmedabad:
Dentists prevent and treat problems affecting the teeth and mouth. It includes dental and oral disease. They also treat injuries and correct dental issues. The most common role of the dentist is GDP (general dental practitioner).
Two types of Dentures:
- Complete Dentures: These are used when all the teeth are missing or removed in the mouth.
Complete dentures are of two types: Conventional and Immediate
Conventional denture takes 8-12 weeks after teeth extraction to attain initial healing.
Immediate dentures are made in advance and can be positioned as soon as teeth are removed from the mouth. But it becomes loose as bone and gums shrink during healing and require more adjustments to fit proper.
- Partial Dentures: These are used when some natural teeth are missing or removed in the mouth.
This denture consists of usually artificial teeth attached to a gum-colored plastic base and sometimes connected by the metal framework.
To avoid this paining and issues in the teeth regular check up should be done twice a year with Ahmedabad dentist. Do not think of the cost and time because once it creates problem will remember you throughout the life. To improve the beauty of the teeth treat the skin, wine, coffee and pigmented foods as well as home-bright spots or regularly do professional, off-peak whitening. There are six dental procedure, they include fillings and repair, crowns, bridges, implants, teeth whitening, root canals and extraction. This all procedures are done by the dentist of Ahmedabad.
The best way to keep your mouth healthy is to follow the balanced diet and to meet dentist regularly. Some conditions like diabetes or HIV/AIDS can affect your dental health, medicines and some types of chemotherapy.
Responsibilities of Dentist in oral health:
- Diagnosing oral disease
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
Click Here For More Details